In China there are currently approximately 900 million WeChat users, which is increasing at a massive rate day by day. WeChat accounts are the ones where you can take payments, and push content to your audiences. These are what can take your business to the levels you are looking for in China.
Even if your busniess is not registered in China, you can still use the power of WeChat for your business. Here’s how…
1. Download the latest version of WeChat for your device platform.
2. After downloading and installing WeChat, open the app and select 「Sign Up」.
3. Enter your mobile number as instructed.
5. Start the Security Verification Step.
6. Security Check – Drag to complete the jigsaw.
7. An SMS verification code will be sent to your phone (for free!); enter the code into WeChat to verify your mobile number to register successfully.
（Creating a WeChat account requires a mobile phone number. WeChat no longer accepts registration via email address, QQ number, or Facebook account.）
8. Register Voiceprint
9. Step 1 completed, proceed to step 2: Account Details Setting Up.
10. Set up your profile photo and account name. For companies, you can upload your company’s logo as your profile photo and use your company’s name as your account name.
11. Your account details page will be like this.
12. Click my posts and you will see your personal page. Click the ‘camera’ button and you are able to upload photos to your page.
13. Click the background picture and you are able to change the picture to your company’s photo.
14. Your Profile Page will be like below and you can even link your WeChat account to your company’s Linkedin Page.
15. All done, now just enjoy using WeChat!